Day camp Adventure (6 to 12 years old)
Get ready for an unforgettable and refreshing day outdoors with Rafting Montreal! Take advantage of the summer months and cool off on a safe and awesome adventure. Discover the magnificent waters of the Lachine Rapids in the heart of Montreal! A tailor-made excursion for young groups who will be begging for more!
After the trip, keep the fun flowing by having a picnic or making a splash at the Natatorium located on the shore of the Saint Lawrence river right where we land.
Teen Adventure Trip (13 to 18 years old)
Specially adapted to teenagers, the Teen teen adventure trip will offer an adrenaline rush and thrill to the most courageous of them! The impressive waves of the Lachine rapids will amaze even the most stubborn sceptics during this vibrant and stimulating experience. A perfect day in the outdoors to promote teamwork, exercise and fun!
- Offered departures: 9:15, 9:30, 10:00 and 10:30 (Upon availabilities)
- Information session (safety briefing)
- Excursion on the Lachine Rapids
- Landing at the Natatorium waterpark for lunch
- Open swim for as long as you like!
What should you bring?
- Bathing suit
- Dry shoes for the excursion (sandals, running shoes, crocs, water shoes, etc.)
- Change of clothes for after the excursion (warm and dry, bring a windbreaker or jacket if needed)
- Backpack to carry your personal belongings
- The participation waiver filled and signed by the parents