- You need to arrive 30 minutes prior to your departure time
- You will be soaked from head to toe, be sure to bring a change of clothes and a towel
- Shoes are obligatory and must be worn during all activities. Make sure they fit properly (flip flop are not recommend).
- Free lockers are available onsite, no lock is required
- Free parking is available onsite
- Water bottles are not authorized on the water unless they can be attached to our PFD (personal flotation device)
- Carefully read the policies
- Please use the WAZE GPS application to get here by car. Simply type : Rafting Montréal (8912 Blvd. Lasalle, Lasalle, H8P 1Z9)
RESERVATION POLICIES – Individuals
Full payment for the activity is required to reserve. We accept Visa and Master Card.
RESERVATION POLICIES – Groups and Camp
A deposit of 50% is required to reserve for a group (12 or more people) or a camp and is only available over the phone (not online). The deposit is 100% non-refundable and a credit card information will be ask on file. You need to call us up to 48 hours before the trip to confirm the number of participants and pay the remaining balance. If you don’t call within the 48 hours, you cannot get an invoice adjustment and the remaining balance will be charge on the credit card on file, no matter what.
CANCELLATION AND MODIFICATION POLICY
- One (1) week before the activity or earlier: Reimbursement available or the departure can be changed for another available date without fees (Not applicable for groups).
- Over 48 hours before the activity: Possibility to move your departure to another available date without fees. A 20% fee will apply for reimbursements (Not applicable for groups)
- Less than 48 hours before the activity : No changes and no reimbursements possible, the full payment will be charged.
- No reimbursement for wetsuits, crocks or pictures bought online or by phone.
- The cancellation policy equally applies for all reductions in the number of participants on existing orders, late arrivals, incomplete trips, or if clients are refused access because they are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- No reimbursements or modifications in the event of rain.
- In the event of a cancellation by Rafting Montreal (water quality or thunderstorms) you have the option of being reimbursed or the option of selecting another departure date. Cancellations can occur ahead of time, the day of ,or at the time of departure, at Rafting Montreal’s discretion. Participants who do not show up for their departure without having first received a cancellation phone call or e-mail does not have the option of reimbursement or changing their departure date.